Waltland Tour Update Regarding COVID-19,
Federal Stay at Home mandates to slow the spread of COVID-19 have been extended through April 30th. We will be taking added precautions to continue to protect the health and wellbeing of Bob and our guests. That said, we plan to resume our regular tour schedule with our June 21st tour.
FOR EXISTING MARCH, APRIL & MAY TICKET HOLDERS:
While we are not able to offer refunds, we are happy to announce that we will be offering ticket transfers to any of our upcoming Waltland tour dates (pending availability) for up to 12 months beginning in June. You will have until June 2021 to reschedule your tour. If you’re a general admission ticket holder, finding an alternate date should be easy. For those of you with any type of upgrade tickets, it may be more difficult for you to find the exact ticket type available since the upgrade tickets are normally the first to sell out. To make that easier, all guests will be placed on an email list and will be the first to be notified once a new tour is added to the schedule. Once you commit to a new date, we are not able to transfer it again so please be sure that the new date works with your schedule.
To schedule an alternate date simply go to Waltland.com and look for availability of your ticket type on the website. Once you see that your ticket type is available, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your new date selection. You should receive confirmation within 48 hours of submitting your new date. Remember, you have up to 12 months beginning in June to book an alternate date. Thank you for your understanding during this challenging time and most of all for your continued support of Bob Gurr and small businesses.